Crochet Teddy Bear Baby Blanket



I finally finished the pattern & tutorial for this Teddy Bear Baby Blanket! And I really love how the little white bears blanket turned out!



At first, I had totally different color combination in mind. I tried on different colors, but when I finally found the perfect combination, I didn't manage to find one of the needed colors. So, I had to make a plan B. In the end, I think that the plan B turned out pretty nice.



This 21 page pattern includes:

* Step by step instruction on how to make teddy bear square, circle square and border
* Step by step instruction on how to join squares
* Written pattern for granny squares and border
* More than 90 photographs
* 6 Crochet charts and diagrams



For this blanket I used 100% cotton yarn ("Tango" from St. George), and 3.5 mm crochet hook (USA E – size 4) Finished Size: 33.5" (85 cm) wide; 41" (105 cm) long



This is a table of contents page from the pattern.





The pattern is now available in Dada's place shop (Payment options: credit cards & PayPal) and in my Etsy shop (Payment option: PayPal). Hope you will like it.

Labels: , ,